Thursday, September 4, 2008

Intro

I'm the baddest with words, ok not yet great.
No cliche flow so my haters no love to escape
My wrath, my fury, But yet still I chill.
And realize I am Legend Like My name was Will.
And Yes I just chill, I no deal cuz I'm thrilling.
If the beat then fulfills you then my flow overflowingly kills
the pain and the strife in peoples lives.
Too many mothers but not enough wives.
Ha... Yes pro creation, We're pros at the destroying the nation
but we killing nature, with improper nomenclature.
And If it seems I spit nonsense then you just have no sense.
Cuz my cents are doors, their sense is floors.
And I may be based on their foundation
But I am the way to a new nation.
So, if you agree with me then us become we
Because We the people are standing now taller than steeples
And as We grow then they grow. They being non believers
in the fact that we are the Ones not named Neo but sons and daughters
of the fighters, and loveliest writers that came before but they weren't the door.
Because they were the founding and we evolved to astounding,
People that can and will be, WE, because actually We the people is You and Me.


Just chillin' thinkin' LMAO ;-)>

No comments: